Call for Tutorials
Workshop & Tutorial Day: 4 February 2020
ITASEC20 seeks applications for full or half day tutorials of interest for the
cybersecurity community at large.
Each tutorial proposal should concisely describe the content and objectives of the
tutorial, and include:
- Short description (150 words) of the content and objectives of
the tutorial, to be posted on the conference web site;
- Structure of the tutorial;
- Intended audience, including possible assumed background of
- Name, affiliation, email address, and brief biography of the
- Duration: 3 hours (half day) or 6 hours (full day).
The ITASEC20 organization will provide:
- Proper visibility on the ITASEC20 website;
- Management of registration for participants;
- Meeting room, properly equipped with audiovisuals;
- Coffee breaks and lunch arrangements.
Tutorial presenters will be asked to provide their tutorial material by January 31, 2020.
- 17 November 2019: Tutorial proposals due
- 19 December 2019: Tutorial notification of acceptance
- 4 February 2020: ITASEC20 Workshop & Tutorial Day